Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Los Angeles
Robin Crusoe's Faux Coaster
November 19, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all strengths.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- Explosions may be too intense for chickens.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and glasses within the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your harpsichord.