Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Faux Coaster attraction, immediately thrilling in the fading moonlight
Robin Crusoe's Faux Coaster
September 22, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the fastest in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all hair colors.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to get stuck on this attraction half a quarter hour prior to park opening.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No texting or singing along permitted.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from April 27 until perhaps September 2.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $347 billion to refurbish (in today's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.