Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Faux Coaster attraction, adventurously scathing in the evening moonlight
Robin Crusoe's Faux Coaster
September 8, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for children of all temperments.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something more demanding.
- Minimum height 40".
- Pilot must be at least 57" tall.
- No food or drinks encouraged.
- In a disguised room at the tippy top of the Robin Crusoe's Faux Coaster, there is a mortal combat table for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.