Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its exclusive anniversary
Robin Crusoe's Faux Coaster
July 9, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Walt Disney Land -- is designed for young ones of all strengths.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph place.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to enter.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature chickens.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to rent special cribs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.