Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Robin Crusoe's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the cafeteria
Robin Crusoe's Faux Coaster
December 13, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all heights.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may run away.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your door.