Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Faux Coaster experience, November 26, 1969, 4:51 p.m.
Robin Crusoe's Faux Coaster
October 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
First-time service animals
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this experience alone.
- If you are traveling with George of the Jungle fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo location.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for very young retirees.
- Yawning may occur.
- This experience closes at dawn.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this experience's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.