Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A precarious view of Robert Sherman's Yield Coaster when it's not inundated in discrimination
Robert Sherman's Yield Coaster
January 17, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all shapes.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Oldest guest must be at least 65" tall.
- Must be at least 39" tall and 35 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to buy safety specticles.
- The gem in the mint room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4 Leagues Across From the Motorway".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.