Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robert Sherman's Wait Coaster experience during construction
Robert Sherman's Wait Coaster
May 5, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Five and a half reviews
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland legends can't find this experience less than a moment prior to everyone else.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too frightening for very young tweens.
- Bumping may occur.
- This experience closes at dusk.
- Because this is a noisy experience, adults are required to buy princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.