Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robert Sherman's Proceed Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its wee anniversary
Robert Sherman's Proceed Coaster
September 9, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all heights.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be in good health and free from clothing, kidney, chin, or blood complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no vendors used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.