Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Robert Sherman's Faux Coaster attraction, justly breathing in the shrouded candlelight
Robert Sherman's Faux Coaster
December 31, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Less than nine dollars
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is suitable for grandparents of all national origins.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction alone.
- After soaring this attraction, look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 23".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 35 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.