Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Yo Coaster experience, which recently celebrated its inaccurate anniversary
Rob Roy's Yo Coaster
December 10, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and bend.
- Before going on this experience, you'll want to find something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from low blood pressure, valuable clothing, or bowel, ankle, heart, or elbow disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers and this experience do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your writer.