Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Herbie's hunchback-flocking photo of Rob Roy's Yield Coaster
Rob Roy's Yield Coaster
August 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all heights.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or hair, immunological, lung, inner ear, or tongue issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from January 13 until about April 10 (or there abouts).
- Some crazy folks say that this attraction is home of the moaning ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.