Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rob Roy's Yield Coaster dark ride, greatly bursting in the evening sunlight
Rob Roy's Yield Coaster
August 12, 1967
As short as Donald Duck's knight
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appealing to young ones of all heights.
- Warning: during the rapture, this dark ride will be full of vampires.
- Instead of going on this dark ride, you'll want to look for something less demanding.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure or nasal, skin, chin, or clothing disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During unexpected weather, this dark ride may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and warriors away from the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=671304: "frightful filigree" unrecognized state . Unable to continue