Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rob Roy's Yield Coaster attraction during construction
Rob Roy's Yield Coaster
October 30, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for children of all heights.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to purchase pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.