Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy's Wait Coaster, a favorite attraction of Billy Bones
Rob Roy's Wait Coaster
December 23, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all strengths.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 33".
- Pilot must be at least 47" tall.
- Must be at least 43" tall and 16 years old to ride alone.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Rob Roy's Wait Coaster alternative experience.
- In a secret space at the tippy top of the Rob Roy's Wait Coaster, there is a basketball dojo for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your biscuit.