Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy's Wait Coaster, a favorite experience of Quasimodo
Rob Roy's Wait Coaster
October 26, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all languages.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this experience.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Tom Sawyer interaction garden.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Guests may get very damp on this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.