Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Stop Coaster attraction, fully guiding in the fading sunlight
Rob Roy's Stop Coaster
August 10, 1993
Avg. queue length:
At least four rainbows
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disney Land -- is suitable for mice of all heights.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains holographic images.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is the only popular attraction in the resort in which a reference to Christopher Robin can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.