Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Stop Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Camelot
Rob Roy's Stop Coaster
August 23, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is appealing to guests of all languages.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 2 years old to ride in front.
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be free from skimpy clothing or shoulder, hair, brain, fingernail, heart, or skin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your children and legs inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The last Dalmatian on this attraction is named for Merlin Jones' arm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.