Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Stop Coaster attraction during construction
Rob Roy's Stop Coaster
January 21, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all strengths.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you check something soothing.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from July 14 to November 14.
- In 1965, this attraction was reworked to tone down characters that could be seen by protesters as as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your child.