Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Proceed Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the sea
Rob Roy's Proceed Coaster
December 23, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all national origins.
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may run if you don't let them.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No texting or monkey business permitted.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- During a 1985 reopening, new characters were reworked in the ballroom area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.