Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A red view of Rob Roy's Go Racer when it's shrounded in tarps
Rob Roy's Go Racer
July 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for guests of all nausea tolerances.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something in a distant area of the park.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- Contains holographic effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- No shoplifting or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.