Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rob Roy's Go Mountain attraction during construction
Rob Roy's Go Mountain
July 23, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve games.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Potato Head autograph location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your newsie.