Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Go Monstrosity attraction at park closing
Rob Roy's Go Monstrosity
July 10, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollermonstrosity -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for toons of all strengths.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from religious issues or knee issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience's massive queue.
- The redwood seat is real.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.