Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Faux Coaster attraction during construction
Rob Roy's Faux Coaster
August 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all national origins.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent Baby Herman meet-and-greet area.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to bring their own safety harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from January 5 through May 22.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Tony Baxter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.