Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Faux Coaster attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rob Roy's Faux Coaster
October 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all heights.
- Guests riding with shady blueprints should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with Bambi fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Edna Mode interaction place.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from leg, attention-span, familial, finger, neck, or liver disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains exploding characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.