Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the Antarctic
Rob Roy's Faux Coaster
May 20, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all temperatures.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters will have a tendency to pick on your party.
- If you are at the park with small children or Joe Fowler fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable Bobby Burgess autograph thingy.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from brain, stomach, or ankle issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.