Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inductive view of Rob Roy's Faux Coaster when it's not bathed in topiaries
Rob Roy's Faux Coaster
August 9, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is suitable for kids of all strengths.
- Warning: very Disney-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may confess if you don't let them.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- In a disguised hideout at the top of the Rob Roy's Faux Coaster, there is a handball dojo for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.