Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Sherman's Yo Coaster, a favorite attraction of John Hench
Richard Sherman's Yo Coaster
August 19, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Rating for singles:
Something like nine thumbs down (according to Underdog)
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all languages.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to avoid this attraction in the morning.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you try something that doesn't involve hunchbacks.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet location.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for wimps.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.