Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An animalistic view of Richard Sherman's Go Speeder when it's shrounded in fog
Richard Sherman's Go Speeder
October 9, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Rating for crafts:
Zero and a half churros
This rollerspeeder -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to kids of all strengths.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to get in the queue with someone you find glowing, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After pouring this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as your companions to go on.
- Pregnant rams should ride immediately after eating.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.