Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Sherman's Go Ride attraction during construction
Richard Sherman's Go Ride
December 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Five tikis (by Christopher Robin)
This rollerride -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all temperatures.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo garden.
- Minimum height 35".
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from chin, attention-span, liver, cardiac, lycanthropic, or skin issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Above this attraction can be found the expensive guests-only Casino 66 hideaway -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.