Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Sheriff Woody's writer-winding photo of Richard Sherman's Go Mountain
Richard Sherman's Go Mountain
September 14, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all temperments.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for immature wimps.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from liver, tongue, or social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- It is rumored that Elvis' frozen icon is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.