Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Sherman's Faux Coaster adventure as seen from the top of Orange County
Richard Sherman's Faux Coaster
November 2, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to mice of all heights.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After going on this adventure, go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may avoid this adventure.
- For your safety, you should be free from unexplained missing kidneys, punk haircuts, or brain, familial, wrist, or social issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.