Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Sherman's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a realm
Richard Sherman's Faux Coaster
June 21, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all shapes.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction second thing in the evening.
- Before going on this attraction, try something more exciting.
- Minimum height 44".
- For your safety, you should be free from moral restrictions, felony convictions, or romantic, ribcage, or ankle complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $387 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your door.