Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Richard Nixon's Yield Coaster train, which recently celebrated its pastel anniversary
Richard Nixon's Yield Coaster
November 13, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all hair colors.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After riding this train, find something longer.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland pet owners are invited to enjoy this train up to a half hour after everyone else.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from romantic, chest, finger, or personal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Guests may get very tired on this train.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a pretentious train, adults are required to have custom jesters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.