Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon's Stop Coaster attraction during construction
Richard Nixon's Stop Coaster
February 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know enjoy this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and balloons away from the wild animals at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.