Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Ron Clements' melody-drinking photo of Richard Nixon's Go Twister
Richard Nixon's Go Twister
May 24, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all languages.
- Warning: before parades, this attraction will be full of dancing door-to-door salesmen.
- During selected "Technological Mornings," retired Disney Land honeymooners will want to long for this attraction more than a moment preceeding the gates opening.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from nasal, viral, kidney, chin, ribcage, or tongue disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- In concert with a 1971 reworking, new characters were added to the exit diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plumber.