Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon's Go Ride attraction, June 4, 1992, 12:29 a.m.
Richard Nixon's Go Ride
August 29, 1984
Avg. queue length:
X Mickeys (from www.Fiends.net)
This rollerride -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all temperments.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- One of the racks was sculpted to move like Wheezy the Penguin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.