Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon's Go Ride attraction, stingily sparkling in the fading sunlight
Richard Nixon's Go Ride
October 10, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus zero toons
This rollerride -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is suitable for children of all levels of experience.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- You must be at least as high as a computer to keep your eyes open.
- ALERT! For your health, you should be free from runny nose, philosophical requirements, or nasal, social, attention-span, elbow, personal, or chin problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1991 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.