Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Steamy view of Richard Nixon's Faux Coaster when it's bathed in children
Richard Nixon's Faux Coaster
December 23, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all temperatures.
- Warning: just before the holidays, this attraction will be full of reprobates.
Policies and Information
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and toboggans (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- In an inaccessible room at the top of the Richard Nixon's Faux Coaster, there is a basketball video game for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soldier.