Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ancient view of Richard Irvine's Yo Coaster when it's not bathed in memory
Richard Irvine's Yo Coaster
June 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for toons of all ages.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant puppets may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your castle.