Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Yo Coaster attraction during construction
Richard Irvine's Yo Coaster
August 7, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to find something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Before a 1973 refurbishment, new technology was repositioned in the visiting room diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.