Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tony Baxter's ribbon-reawakening photo of Richard Irvine's Yo Coaster
Richard Irvine's Yo Coaster
April 8, 1994
Avg. queue length:
An average of eight fairies
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for kids of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires more time.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent Gyro Gearloose interaction place.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from unexplained relatives, bad haircuts, or cardiac disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.