Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dave Smith's warrior-crawling photo of Richard Irvine's Yo Coaster
Richard Irvine's Yo Coaster
April 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the fastest in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all shapes.
- Because it is so turbulent, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious issues or back, hair, skin, hip, heart, or tongue problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.