Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Stop Coaster attraction, October 3, 1967, 9:35 a.m.
Richard Irvine's Stop Coaster
December 30, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all levels of experience.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the evening.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires less clothing.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Ron Miller meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 18".
- Maximum height 69".
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from runny shoes, projectile-vomiting propensity, or cardiac, clothing, stomach, nasal, bowel, or finger complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.