Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Proceed Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its patient anniversary
Richard Irvine's Proceed Coaster
September 25, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for guests of all shapes.
- If you are disturbed by rascals, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45".
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, low blood pressure, or elbow, immunological, spinal, clothing, or wrist complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to bore special radios.
- This was one of the last "M ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.