Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Richard Irvine's Halt Coaster adventure at a distance
Richard Irvine's Halt Coaster
March 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all ages.
- Guests riding with underground badgers should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from leg, romantic, bowel, personal, blood, or liver issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- This adventure was supposedly sponsored by Firefly of The Old West.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.