Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Irvine's Halt Coaster, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
Richard Irvine's Halt Coaster
January 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are put off by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Defunct King") can't get stuck on this attraction half a minute after park closing.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from dietary objections, water-soluable clothing, or neck, ribcage, or elbow complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and opinions away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from famous fairytales.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.