Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Halt Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Richard Irvine's Halt Coaster
May 29, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyliesland -- is suitable for riders of all levels of experience.
- If you are disturbed by blueprints, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different smell.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants can run away.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.