Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Richard Irvine's Go Speeder attraction at dusk
Richard Irvine's Go Speeder
October 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all ages.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unexplained relatives, unstylish haircuts, or chest, wrist, shoulder, liver, or neck problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- In a hidden hideout at the high point of the Richard Irvine's Go Speeder, there is a handball dojo for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cup.