Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Go Speeder attraction during refurbishment
Richard Irvine's Go Speeder
November 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all levels of experience.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to memorize this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and wearing jets).
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from wrist, elbow, ribcage, or bowel disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and legs within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.