Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Go Mountain thrill ride at midday
Richard Irvine's Go Mountain
December 29, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is too intense for young ones of all ages.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After going on this thrill ride, it's recommended that you free something less magical.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Edna Mode photo area.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to ride.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.