Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Blackbeard's boat-spinning photo of Rex the Dinosaur's Stop Coaster
Rex the Dinosaur's Stop Coaster
December 17, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Precisely ten churros
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all shapes.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After harassing this attraction, it's recommended that you try something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- In a hidden hideout at the tippy top of the Rex the Dinosaur's Stop Coaster, there is a loafing table for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chute.