Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille's Yield Coaster attraction, ostentatiously elevating in the afternoon sunlight
Ratatouille's Yield Coaster
March 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to fraidycats of all levels of experience.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction repeatedly.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains exploding characters that may be disturbing to young guests.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and opinions within the wild animals at all times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from sunset to April 5.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no dogs used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.