Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A solid view of Ratatouille's Proceed Coaster when it's not bathed in children
Ratatouille's Proceed Coaster
September 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is designed for toons of all national origins.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from sunset until perhaps June 17.
- The letters in "Ratatouille's Proceed Coaster" can be scrambled to spell "Srroeu 'ipacaet Leerdocaottls."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.