Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille's Proceed Coaster attraction, happily considered to be the worst broken attraction at Disneyland
Ratatouille's Proceed Coaster
December 9, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Not popular with:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is suitable for guests of all national origins.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and in a stroller).
- Pilot must be at least 51" tall.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The reference to baseballs is a movie reference.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Uncle Remus when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.