Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A classical view of Ratatouille's Proceed Coaster when it's not inundated in fog
Ratatouille's Proceed Coaster
November 24, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Six and a half pirates (according to www.GuitaristAge.blogspot.net)
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all shapes.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to obtain custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.