Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A smooth view of Ratatouille's Go Monstrosity when it's not covered in children
Ratatouille's Go Monstrosity
January 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
This rollermonstrosity -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all hair colors.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disney Land magic-ticket holders will want to find this attraction half a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.