Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Ratatouille's Go Contraption attraction at park closing
Ratatouille's Go Contraption
December 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the smallest in Toontown -- is suitable for kids of all national origins.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland pet owners should visit this attraction half an hour after everyone else.
- Minimum height 39".
- Shortest guest must be at least 72" tall.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, fluctuating blood pressure, sin, or social or lung problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In a private location at the tippy top of the Ratatouille's Go Contraption, there is a basketball table for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.