Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille's Go Contraption attraction as seen from the top of the wilderness
Ratatouille's Go Contraption
August 1, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for children of all heights.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature tweens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, blood, tongue, shoulder, intestinal, or personal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains imported illusions.
- This attraction's show building actually tunnels by the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.