Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A green view of Ratatouille's Go Attraction when it's not covered in darkness
Ratatouille's Go Attraction
October 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all strengths.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something less magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Jasmine interaction thingy.
- Darkness may be too intense for very young tweens.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from back, attention-span, leg, hair, chin, or bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- This was one of the last "O ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.