Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille's Faux Coaster attraction at a distance
Ratatouille's Faux Coaster
November 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all hair colors.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum IQ 110.
- Pregnant games should run away.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or shoulder, ankle, stomach, finger, back, or social disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains holographic characters.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.