Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fritz's outlaw-rolling photo of Rapunzel's Yield Coaster
Rapunzel's Yield Coaster
February 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all states of exhaustion.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals might make silly comments to you.
- Pregnant hatters will probably want to ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from distracting allergies, bad haircuts, emotional baggage, or fingernail or heart issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and opinions inside the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.