Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel's Yield Coaster attraction at night
Rapunzel's Yield Coaster
July 19, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down (from "The Villain" editor)
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all ages.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Attraction may be too boring for young wimps.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and shoes away from the other guests at various times.
- This attraction originally cost less than $463 million to build (in 1999 dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.