Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel's Wait Coaster attraction, softly spinning in the fading candlelight
Rapunzel's Wait Coaster
April 15, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all national origins.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction garden.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.