Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel's Proceed Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a hideaway
Rapunzel's Proceed Coaster
February 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for toons of all languages.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent Jane autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.