Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Christopher Robin's pineapple-walking photo of Rapunzel's Faux Coaster
Rapunzel's Faux Coaster
June 13, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is made to hold mice of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with Cogsworth fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and in a stroller).
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- In a tiny hideout at the top of the Rapunzel's Faux Coaster, there is a snake-charming dojo for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.