Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel's Faux Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Rapunzel's Faux Coaster
August 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all languages.
- If traveling with a large group, remember not to sit next to someone you find glittering, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from heart, leg, hip, lung, or skin disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.