Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rajah's Go Mountain dark ride, which recently celebrated its remote anniversary
Rajah's Go Mountain
August 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all shapes.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this dark ride, look for something more relaxing.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for immature consumers.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- It is rumored that Alan Menken's frozen ghost is hidden beneath this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.