Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Rajah's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the United Kingdom
Rajah's Faux Coaster
November 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all heights.
- Warning: in the middle of the summer, this attraction will be hostile to vampires.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from chin, blood, leg, or ankle problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and strollers (in that order) within the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.