Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Rafiki's Wait Coaster attraction, April 13, 2007, 12:00 a.m.
Rafiki's Wait Coaster
January 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold guests of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland annual passholders should visualize this attraction half an hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.