Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Rafiki's Faux Coaster attraction at park closing
Rafiki's Faux Coaster
February 7, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is suitable for children of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something softer.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Ollie Johnson autograph area.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from November 25 to February 10 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.