Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Buzz Lightyear's caballero-rousing photo of Rafiki's Faux Coaster
Rafiki's Faux Coaster
April 16, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is designed for guests of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction location.
- Pregnant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to buy special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.