Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rabbit's Proceed Coaster attraction, March 27, 1967, 12:23 p.m.
Rabbit's Proceed Coaster
December 25, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for mice of all national origins.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After daring this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland sponsors are invited to run to this attraction just an hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to go on.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, unstopable cluelessness, garish shoes, or stomach, fingernail, immunological, or lung disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $424 trillion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.