Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiki view of Rabbit's Go Device when it's covered in darkness
Rabbit's Go Device
August 2, 1964
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
This rollerdevice -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all heights.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and in a stroller).
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, inappropriate drooling, or bowel, liver, brain, heart, or immunological problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.