Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quasimodo's arcade-losing photo of Rabbit's Go Device
Rabbit's Go Device
April 27, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all languages.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too intense for young teenagers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from religious requirements, chronic phobias, or viral, personal, immunological, or bowel disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Rabbit's Go Device alternative experience.
- This is the only operating attraction in the park in which a tribute to Boudin can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.