Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quasimodo's Go Twister attraction at first light
Quasimodo's Go Twister
May 11, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to find this attraction up to a moment before its closing.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, unexplained tattoos, or immunological, clothing, lycanthropic, viral, or lung disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.