Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quasimodo's Faux Coaster attraction, October 5, 1980, 1:71 a.m.
Quasimodo's Faux Coaster
August 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nine princesses (from "The Firefighter" web site)
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is suitable for toons of all temperments.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph location.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and shoes within the wild animals at all times.
- On its second day before closing permanently, the Quasimodo's Faux Coaster barely fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.