Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Elvis' balloon-teetering photo of Pumbaa's Go Twister
Pumbaa's Go Twister
August 30, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Dandy Lines -- is designed for riders of all temperatures.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to queue up for this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something less magical.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby character interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.